Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any queries. For bookings please complete the booking form provided below.
We would be delighted to assist you in planning your trip to the Western Cape whether it be guided or self-drive based on an administrative fee.
Booking Service includes:
- Car rental and airport transfers
- Shark viewing trips/Cage diving
- Nature trips and walks in the Cape Peninsula
- General touring (wine tours, kayaking, deep sea fishing,ect)
|Single||Per Person||Single||Per Person||Single||Per Person|
|16 January 2018 – 30 April 2018||R850.00||R660.00||R850.00||R660.00||R850.00||R660.00|
|01 May 2018 – 31 August 2018||R800.00||R600.00||R800.00||R800.00||R800.00||R600.00|
|01 September 2018 – 14 December 2018||R850.00||R660.00||R850.00||R660.00||R850.00||R660.00|
|15 December 2018 - 15 January 2019||R900.00||R675.00||R900.00||R675.00||R900.00||R675.00|
|16 January 2019 – 30 April 2019||R850.00||R660.00||R850.00||R660.00||R860.00||R660.00|
Rates quoted in ZAR currency. Rates based on Self Catering. Refer Breakfast Rates below.
Minimum 2 nights stay. One night supplement on request.
Minimum stay high season is 5 nights.
Rates for long stays are negotiable.
Full English Breakfast : ZAR 120
Continental Breakfast : ZAR 100 Each (Prior arrangement)
Terms and Conditions:
- A 50% deposit required to confirm your booking with balance payable at the time of your stay. Please note that your reservation can only be confirmed once pre-payment (50% deposit) has been received.
- Payment by bank transfer, credit card (Master or Visa) or cash.
- Cancellation terms: 14 days prior to your booking for return of deposito,less 10% admin fee will be refunded. No refund after 14 days.
- Check in time is from 2pm on the arrival date. Check out time before 10am on the day of departure. Please advise us on early or late arrivals and departures. We will try our best to accommodate you.
Please note that a No-Smoking policy applies throughout Seadevilla